High Quality, Natural Looking Dentures
Teeth are vital and necessary in our day-to-day life, and when some or many of them are missing it is very difficult for the individual to perform normal eating and speaking functions. A denture, also known as false teeth, is a removable replacement for missing teeth and the tissues connected to those teeth. A denture improves chewing ability and speech, provides support for facial muscles and will greatly enhance the facial appearance and smile. When teeth are missing, dentures are often a good way of replacing the missing teeth. Dentures closely resemble natural gum tissue and teeth and are usually acrylic plastic and sometimes porcelain and metal materials. Complete dentures replace all of the teeth, while partial dentures fill in the spaces created by missing teeth and prevent other teeth from shifting position. The dentures are placed into the cavity of the mouth which is then surrounded by the soft and hard tissue. We offer the two main types of dentures which are mandibular arch or maxillary arch.
Benefits of Dentures:
- Improves appearance and smile
- Supports facial muscles, keeping the face from sagging which can make you look older
- Replaces missing teeth
- Improves oral health
- Helps with chewing and eating food
- Lasts from five to ten years
- Makes it easier to speak
- Decreases chances of developing any common jaw and muscle problems caused by missing teeth
Prosper Healthcare Lending is the premier financing company in the healthcare industry. With over $5 Billion borrowed and over 250,000 people empowered, this is a name and a program you can trust.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- Immediate decisions without affecting your credit!
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential