What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are replacement tooth roots. They provide a strong foundation for fixed or removable replacement teeth that are made to match your natural teeth.
These replacement teeth feel and function like real teeth, making it easier to eat, speak and clean your teeth than with dentures and bridges.
Dental implants can be used to replace:
- Single teeth
- Multiple teeth
- Your full mouth
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants have a number of benefits over other methods of replacing lost or damaged teeth:
- More natural appearance
- Dental implants don’t impede speech
- More comfortable
- Easier eating
- Improved oral health
- More durable
- Easily removable and don’t require adhesive
What Is The Procedure For
Summerlin Dental Implants?
The procedure for getting Las Vegas dental implants at our dentistry
consists of 4 simple steps:
1. CREATING A TREATMENT PLAN
The dental implant process starts with the development of an individualized treatment plan. This plan will address your specific needs to determine the best option for you.
2. CREATING REPLACEMENT TEETH
We then make impressions of your teeth and create a model of your bite. The new tooth or teeth will be created to match this model. Summerlin dentist will also match the color of the new teeth to your natural teeth so that they blend in.
3. INSTALLING THE ROOT
The tooth root implant, a small post made of titanium, is put into the socket of the missing tooth. A replacement tooth is then attached to this. The jawbone will then heal and grow around the post, anchoring it in the jaw. The healing process can take up to 12 weeks.
4. SECURING THE IMPLANT
Once the implant has bonded to the jawbone, a small connector post is attached to hold the new tooth in place. Some patients may instead have attachments placed on the implant that support a removable denture.
Are You a Candidate for Implants Dentistry in Las Vegas?
If you are missing teeth and looking for a permanent solution, dental implants are usually the best option:
- Most adults who have one or more missing teeth are good candidates for dental implants
- People under the age of 18 are not suitable candidates for dental implants because their jaw is still growing
- There is no upper age limit for dental implants
- You must have good oral health and hygiene to ensure the implants heal properly
- Smoking can significantly reduce your healing capacity, and you may be unsuitable for dental implants due to the higher likelihood of failure
- Medical conditions that affect your rate of healing or bleeding could also make you unsuitable for dental implants
WHAT OUR PATIENTS SAY ABOUT US
“I love this office! The quality of care I receive here is the best I’ve ever experienced!”
“My visit was great! He makes you feel very comfortable. The office is clean and nice and the equipment is high quality.”
“My veneers turned out great! I love my new smile:) Thank you!”
“Dr. Spelman and his staff are great professionals and, even more importantly, nice people!”
“Great dentist, staff and beautiful office! Glad I found this place!”
“Dr. Spelman is so gentle and calm, he makes going to the dentist pleasant!”
“Thank you Dr. Spelman! I was completely satisfied and will refer my friends. It was the ultimate in dental treatment!”
Prosper Healthcare Lending is the premier financing company in the healthcare industry. With over $5 Billion
borrowed and over 250,000 people empowered, this is a name and a program you can trust.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- Immediate decisions without affecting your credit!
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential