Many people request metal-free restorations because they match in color and blend into surrounding teeth appearing more natural and aesthetically appealing. Thanks to recent advances in cosmetic dentistry, you no longer have to worry about exposing a mouth full of silver colored amalgam when you talk or smile. Metal-free crowns, bridges, and fillings are just as strong and effective as their earlier metal counterparts. In most cases, it is difficult to tell that a tooth has been restored with a composite resin restoration. The tooth-colored materials that we use for restorative and cosmetic dentistry at our practice are durable and long-lasting and have been selected for their proven strength and increased aesthetic capabilities.
Advantages of Metal-Free Fillings:
- White in color, offering a natural look
- Composite fillings can be placed in just one visit
- Modern bonding techniques allow stronger function
- Incredibly long lasting
- Less hot and cold sensitivity than amalgam fillings
- Material expands and contracts like your natural teeth when hot or cold
- Preserves natural tooth function
Prosper Healthcare Lending is the premier financing company in the healthcare industry. With over $5 Billion borrowed and over 250,000 people empowered, this is a name and a program you can trust.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- Immediate decisions without affecting your credit!
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential