Porcelain veneers are a popular choice for people who want to improve the look of their teeth and are especially good for people with teeth that are worn, eroded, mis-positioned, poorly shaped, slightly crooked, chipped, or have small gaps between them. If you have healthy teeth and gums, but are unhappy with the way your smile looks, porcelain veneers may be a quick and easy solution. In a relatively short amount of time, without the need for extreme tooth preparation, Dr. Spelman can create a new more pleasing smile. Veneers help brighten front teeth that have permanent stains or discoloration and can’t be whitened; giving you a dazzling, brighter smile. Your custom-made veneers will be ordered with specific instructions for the changes you want to see and in as little as two weeks, you will have the custom-made porcelain veneers back from the lab and permanently bonded to your teeth. Veneers are matched in size and shape to your teeth and reflect light in much the same way your natural teeth do. Porcelain veneers can also be color selected.
Benefits of Veneers:
- Can correct most aesthetic concerns you have about your teeth
- Chip and fracture resistant
- Stain resistant
- Incredibly natural appearance
- Created to match your natural tooth in terms of shape, size, and color
- Improves both the appearance and the strength of your teeth
- No recovery period and virtually no side effects
Prosper Healthcare Lending is the premier financing company in the healthcare industry. With over $5 Billion borrowed and over 250,000 people empowered, this is a name and a program you can trust.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- Immediate decisions without affecting your credit!
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential