What Are Veneers?
Veneers are ceramic shells that are permanently bonded to the front of your teeth. The dental veneers themselves are shaped to fit the rest of your teeth, cover up any gaps between your teeth, and give a more even appearance to misaligned and crooked teeth.
Cosmetic Veneers in Summerlin,
Las Vegas, NV
Cosmetic veneers are a common choice for people looking to improve the look of their teeth. They also protect your teeth from further damage and can be used to cover various dental problems and damage, for example:
- Worn or eroded teeth
- Misaligned, crooked, and poorly shaped teeth
- Chipped and cracked teeth
- Stained and discolored teeth
- Small gaps between teeth
If you are looking to improve the look of your crooked, stained, or chipped teeth, achieve an instant smile with the help of dental Porcelain Veneers in Summerlin, Las Vegas.
The Porcelain Veneers Treatment Process in Summerlin
The process of getting dental veneers is simple and painless, and usually only takes a few sessions.
It starts with a planning phase which involves assessing your teeth and taking x-rays. From there, we plan the final tooth shape, size, and overall smile your veneer will achieve. We then take a digital impression of your teeth and carefully construct your new ceramic veneers.
With your approval of the final look, your teeth are carefully prepared for the veneer application. This is done by removing a small amount of enamel from the tooth surface.
Next, we bond the veneers to your natural teeth, starting by cleaning, polishing, and roughening the tooth surface to help the bonding. We then apply an adhesive along with a high-intensity light that hardens the adhesive.
Finally, we assess your bite and make sure you are happy with the final look and feel of your veneers. We can make any final adjustments to the veneers if needed.
What are the Advantages of Porcelain Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers offer major benefits to a lot of people, including:
- Instantly improve the look of your smile,
- They look and feel natural,
- Improve the whiteness of your teeth,
- Make your crooked teeth look straight,
- Hide the gaps between your teeth,
- Veneers are more resistant to stains than normal teeth,
- No invasive procedures are needed,
- Only a small amount of enamel needs to be removed,
- Veneers last for up to 15 years or more if you take good care of them,
- Veneers help to protect your teeth from further damage,
- They also don’t require much maintenance in addition to your usual oral hygiene routine
PORCELAIN VENEER FAQ’S
WHAT OUR PATIENTS SAY ABOUT US
“I love this office! The quality of care I receive here is the best I’ve ever experienced!”
“My visit was great! He makes you feel very comfortable. The office is clean and nice and the equipment is high quality.”
“My veneers turned out great! I love my new smile:) Thank you!”
“Dr. Spelman and his staff are great professionals and, even more importantly, nice people!”
“Great dentist, staff and beautiful office! Glad I found this place!”
“Dr. Spelman is so gentle and calm, he makes going to the dentist pleasant!”
“Thank you Dr. Spelman! I was completely satisfied and will refer my friends. It was the ultimate in dental treatment!”
Prosper Healthcare Lending is the premier financing company in the healthcare industry. With over $5 Billion
borrowed and over 250,000 people empowered, this is a name and a program you can trust.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- Immediate decisions without affecting your credit!
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential