Do you have a broken or cracked tooth? Did you notice severe discoloration or doubt tooth decay? CEREC dental crowns can help to fix numerous dental problems. And the best part is that you can get this treatment done in a single visit.
If you search for a “dentist that does crowns near me” in Summerlin, you’ll find Stephen Spelman DDS, MAGD. Our office is proud to offer same-day crowns to our patients. They can be a solution for covering any discoloration, cracks, and broken teeth.
Don’t hesitate to schedule an appointment to get a crown that will last for over a decade!
What is CEREC in Dentistry?
CEREC is an abbreviation that stands for Chairside Economical Restorations of Esthetic Ceramic. It is a revolutionary new method of making dental restorations. CEREC involves using new technology and computer software to design same-day dental crowns for Las Vegas patients.
Stephen Spelman DDS, MAGD office acquired state-of-the-art CEREC equipment to ensure patients don’t wait for their restoration solutions. It’s vital to note that CEREC solutions don’t contain any metal, which means they are absolutely safe for your oral and overall health.
What Are Dental Crowns?
Dental crowns are prosthetics that you can put around your tooth or an implant. Professionals use a special adhesive to ensure it bonds to the tooth securely. Your dentist might recommend a dental crown in cases of advanced tooth decay or cavity, cracks, and similar scenarios.
Crown placements used to be a long process that required two or three visits to your dentist. However, new CEREC ceramic crowns ensure you finish everything in a single appointment. If you are in Summerlin and search for “same-day crowns near me,” you’ll find Stephen Spelman DDS, MAGD, and his team offers these treatments.
Don’t hesitate to schedule an appointment and get your hassle-free dental crown soon!
The CEREC Process in
Would you like to know more about how our CEREC crowns Las Vegas specialists make those restorations for you? The process comes down to four steps:
1. GET AN EXAM AND CONSULTATION WITH YOUR DENTIST.
Your dentist needs to confirm you are a suitable CEREC candidate. It involves checking your tooth structure and health to decide on the optimal solution. The Summerlin dentist needs to remove any tooth decay and weakened tissue before starting the restoration process.
2. TAKE AN IMPRESSION OF YOUR TOOTH.
A dental expert will take a 3D image of your tooth (teeth) that requires restoring. It’s hassle-free for the patient because there’s no uncomfortable impression material like in the past.
3. MAKE A MODEL AND CREATE THE RESTORATION.
Dental crowns Las Vegas experts now send a photo to the computer and insert it into 3D software. The CAD technology makes a model used to manufacture your restoration. Thanks to the CAM method, the replacement will match the color of your tooth. Finally, the milling device makes the product.
4. PUT THE RESTORATION IN YOUR MOUTH.
The dentist will put the crown in the designated position. They will ask you to check your bite to confirm an optimal fit. The final step includes polishing and bonding the crown to your tooth. You finish the entire treatment on the same day.
Benefits of Las Vegas CEREC Same-Day Crowns
- You finish everything in a single visit. There’s no need for a return trip since you finish everything on the same day.
- Save your natural tooth as much as possible. Crowns can hold your cracked tooth, cover it after a root canal treatment, or keep a weakened tooth from getting more damaged.
- No impression materials with a terrible taste. The dentist uses a special camera, which is a mess-free approach that doesn’t make you uncomfortable.
- There’s no need for a temporary crown. You get a permanent solution for tooth restoration right away.
- A single visit also means fewer anesthetics. If you worry about injections, the CEREC approach minimizes them.
- No harmful materials like metal. Dental crown Las Vegas offices now use high-quality ceramic that is perfectly safe.
- Match the color of your tooth. Thanks to recent technology advancements, the software identifies the color that matches your tooth. It ensures the restoration looks natural.
WHAT OUR PATIENTS SAY ABOUT US
“I love this office! The quality of care I receive here is the best I’ve ever experienced!”
“My visit was great! He makes you feel very comfortable. The office is clean and nice and the equipment is high quality.”
“My veneers turned out great! I love my new smile:) Thank you!”
“Dr. Spelman and his staff are great professionals and, even more importantly, nice people!”
“Great dentist, staff and beautiful office! Glad I found this place!”
“Dr. Spelman is so gentle and calm, he makes going to the dentist pleasant!”
“Thank you Dr. Spelman! I was completely satisfied and will refer my friends. It was the ultimate in dental treatment!”
Prosper Healthcare Lending is the premier financing company in the healthcare industry. With over $5 Billion
borrowed and over 250,000 people empowered, this is a name and a program you can trust.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- Immediate decisions without affecting your credit!
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential