How Our Las Vegas Sleep Dentist Can Help?
Although there is no reason to be afraid of dental procedures, as we use local anesthetics to ensure you won’t feel any pain, dental phobia is a very common problem.
Dental sedation can make getting dental treatment less stressful. It can also make it more comfortable for people who suffer from back and neck problems that make sitting for dental work difficult.
Take the stress out of dental procedures at Dr. Stephen Spelman Dental Center in Summerlin.
All Our Sedation Dentistry Options Used By Dr. Spelman
During your consultation, we will decide which sedative will be the best sedation option for you, using one of these three options:
- Ativan (lorazepam)
- Halcion (triazolam)
- Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas)
These sedatives will keep you conscious and able to follow instructions, but they will also make you feel drowsy and very relaxed, relieving any anxiety about the procedure.
Benefits of Visiting a
Las Vegas Sedation Dentist
There are many benefits to getting dentistry under sedation, which include:
- Greatly reduce your anxiety if you have a phobia of going to the dentists
- Being sedated reduces your gag reflex, which can interfere with dental work happening at the back of your mouth
- Being sedated enables your Summerlin dentist to work faster, making for a shorter procedure
- Although you will receive local anesthetic anyway, sedation can reduce any uncomfortable sensations associated with the procedure such as vibration from drilling, as well as reduce your ability to remember them later
Who Is a Candidate for
Sleep Dentistry in Summerlin?
Many people can benefit from dentistry under sedation, including:
- People with a fear of dental procedures
- People who tend to fidget or have difficulty sitting still for long periods when nervous
- People who need invasive oral procedures
- People who want to reduce their awareness and memory of the procedure
SEDATION DENTISTRY FAQ’S
WHAT OUR PATIENTS SAY ABOUT US
“I love this office! The quality of care I receive here is the best I’ve ever experienced!”
“My visit was great! He makes you feel very comfortable. The office is clean and nice and the equipment is high quality.”
“My veneers turned out great! I love my new smile:) Thank you!”
“Dr. Spelman and his staff are great professionals and, even more importantly, nice people!”
“Great dentist, staff and beautiful office! Glad I found this place!”
“Dr. Spelman is so gentle and calm, he makes going to the dentist pleasant!”
“Thank you Dr. Spelman! I was completely satisfied and will refer my friends. It was the ultimate in dental treatment!”
Prosper Healthcare Lending is the premier financing company in the healthcare industry. With over $5 Billion
borrowed and over 250,000 people empowered, this is a name and a program you can trust.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- Immediate decisions without affecting your credit!
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential